All events are open to the public and located in our Community Room, at the end of Aisle 4 at the back of the store! Unless otherwise noted, events are free. Did you know? Member-Owners get free or discounted class fees! Learn more about ownership here.
Want to teach a class or hold an event at the Co+op? Sign up.
Upcoming Events & Store Info
December 3 - december 9, 2017
- Mountain View Market Co+op will be giving away $75 in Co+op Basics groceries to one lucky winner! In addition, we will be donating $75 to the local community food bank of their choice! It's the Goodness Giveaway!
- To enter: stop by Mountain View Market Co+op and fill out an entry form at the Courtesy Desk. No purchase necessary to enter.
- One winner will be choosen at random and contacted on Monday, December 11.
- For more information stop by the Courtesy Desk at the Co+op or email us: email@example.com.
Satuday, December 16, 2017
Gingerbread House Decorating
- Join us from 2-5 PM in the Cafe at Mountain View Market Co+op for an afternoon of fun! Come out and decorate your own ginger bread house!
- Each house is only $10 and all supplies and clean-up is included
- Limited to 20 houses. Please sign up at the Courtesy Desk at the Co+op to reserve your house.
Every Saturday - 11am - 2pm
Free Sample Saturday!
- Join us every Saturday from 11 am - 2 pm for Free Sample Saturday! Every week we have self-serve samples of tasty treats and new products that you're sure to enjoy. We feature a new sample every time so stop in often to find your new favorite product at Mountain View Market!
first & third Thursday - all day
Owner Appreciation Day!
- On the first and third Thursday of every month, we like so give our Owners an extra savings bonus. All day on Owner Appreciation Day, Owners save 5% off their total purchase and 10% off on bulk/special orders. Not yet an Owner? Sign up online or visit the Courtesy Desk next time you're in the store.