All events are open to the public and located in our Community Room, at the end of Aisle 4 at the back of the store. Unless otherwise noted, events are free. Did you know? Member-Owners get free or discounted class fees! Learn more about ownership here.
Want to teach a class or hold an event at the Co+op? Sign up.
Upcoming Events & Store Info
Sunday, August 26 - 5pm
Early Store Closure
- Mountain View Market Co+op will be closing at 5pm on Sunday, August 26 for a staff meeting. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Every thursday - 5pm-8pm
Three Dollar Dinner
- Join us every Thursday from 5 pm - 8 pm for our Three Dollar Dinner. Every week we will be serving a meat and vegetarian entree along with a side. Everyone is welcome to join us for a delicious community meal. Bring a friend and come get local with us! Upcoming Three Dollar Dinner menus.
- What's up next? Go to our Three Dollar Dinner menu webpage for this week's and upcoming menus.
- Please note that in an effort to keep these meals affordable, we will be using conventional ingredients, however all foods will be cooked in-house.
WEdnesday September 19 - starts at 6:30pm
Board of Directors Meeting
- The Mountain View Market Co+op Board of Directors will be meeting at 6:30pm in the Community Room. Co+op Owners are invited to attend the beginning of the meeting to express questions and comments for the Board.
- Please note that this meeting is one week earlier than usual. The Board of Directors generally meet on the third Wednesday at 5pm in the Community Room.