All events are open to the public and located in our Community Room, at the end of Aisle 4 at the back of the store! Unless otherwise noted, events are free. Did you know? Member-Owners get free or discounted class fees! Learn more about ownership here.
Want to teach a class or hold an event at the Co+op? Sign up.
Upcoming Events & Store Info
Wednesday, november 15 - begins at 6pm
Board of Directors Meeting
- Owners are invited to join the Mountain View Market Co+op's Board of Directors in the Community Room for their monthly meeting. The beginning of the meeting is open to owners who wish to express questions or comments to the Board of Directors. The Board meets on the fourth Wednesday of every month at 6 pm in the Community Room at Mountain View Market Co+op.
Thursday, November 23 - Closed
- Mountain View Market Co+op will be closed on Thanksgiving Day to allow our staff to spend time with their family, friends and loved ones.
Tuesday, November 28 - 6:30 pm
- The Co+op will be closing early on Tuesday, November 23 for staff training.
Every Saturday - 11am - 2pm
Free Sample Saturday!
- Join us every Saturday from 11 am - 2 pm for Free Sample Saturday! Every week we have self-serve samples of tasty treats and new products that you're sure to enjoy. We feature a new sample every time so stop in often to find your new favorite product at Mountain View Market!
first & third Thursday - all day
Owner Appreciation Day!
- On the first and third Thursday of every month, we like so give our Owners an extra savings bonus. All day on Owner Appreciation Day, Owners save 5% off their total purchase and 10% off on bulk/special orders. Not yet an Owner? Sign up online or visit the Courtesy Desk next time you're in the store.