the three dollar dinner
Every Thursday, Mountain View Market Co+op serves a three dollar dinner to all members of our community! Join us every week from 5pm-8pm for a community meal. Each week we will offer a meat and vegetarian entree and a side. Bring a friend and come get local with us!
Thursday, July 12
- Main Dish: Turkey Curry (gluten-free)
- or Veggie Curry (vegan & gluten-free)
- Side Dishes: Brown Basmati Rice
Thursday, July 19
- Main Dish: Meat Lasagna (made with dairy cheese & non-gluten-free noodles)
- or Cheese Lasagna (made with dairy cheese & non-gluten-free noodles)
- Side Dish: Garden Salad (vegan & gluten-free) with Vinaigrette Dressing (vegan & gluten-free)
- Garlic Bread (contains dairy and gluten)
Please note: In an effort to keep these community meals affordable we will be using conventional ingredients, however all food is made in-house. Not every week will have a gluten-free option. Three Dollar Dinners do not include soup, salad bar or beverages.