It's a Three Dollar Dinner and you're invited!
As a co-operative business, we adhere to the Seven Co-operative Principles which were founded in Rochdale, England way back in 1844. The principles were revised and adapted for modern sensibilities in 1995. Our Three Dollar Dinners are a manifestation of Co-operative Principle number seven:
CONCERN FOR COMMUNITY
COOPERATIVES WORK FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR COMMUNITIES THROUGH POLICIES SUPPORTED BY THE MEMBERSHIP.
As a co-op, we have a greater responsibility to our community at large. It's what sets us apart from other stores. For us, it's not just about giving our community good food at a good price (although that's important too). It's about doing more for and giving back to the community that has supported us since 1975.
Three Dollar Dinners are held every Thursday evening from 5pm-8pm. Each week has a different menu featuring an entree and a side. Most weeks have a meat-based and a vegetarian entree. Our Three Dollar Dinner menus feature a variety of homestyle dinners, like spaghetti or chili, as well as more exotic fare such as curry and enchiladas.
BRING A FRIEND AND GET LOCAL WITH US!
Thursday, May 23
• Chicken Green Curry - gluten-free
• Vegetable Green Curry - vegan, gluten-free
• Rice - vegan, gluten-free
Thursday, May 30
• Loaded Mac & Cheese - vegan and gluten-free available on request
• Roasted Broccoli - vegan, gluten-free
• Dinner Roll - vegan, contains gluten
Thursday, June 6
• Red Chile Pork Posole - gluten-free
• Veggie Red Chile Posole - vegan, gluten-free
• Bolillo Roll - vegan, contains gluten
• Posole Toppings - vegan and gluten-free available
Thursday, June 13
• Pasta with Mushroom Marinara - vegan, gluten-free available on request
• Pasta with Meat Sauce - gluten-free on request
• Garlic Bread - vegan, contains gluten
Please note: In an effort to keep these community meals affordable we use conventional ingredients, however all food is made in-house. Not every week will have a gluten-free option. Three Dollar Dinners do not include beverages or dessert. Meals are served first come, first served. Substitutions may occur. Each Three Dollar dinner is for one serving only. One serving is one pass through the line. No "seconds", please.